Your thoughts on music and the loudness war? - index of/album girljpg
What do ya'll think about the war intensity with respect to music.
For me it comes to MP3's lousy, you can not say more about the difference between CD, but what I think is criminal and disgusting is how people treat the art of music in those days it was the elimination of all the same color , ie the peaks and valleys. Thus, while the often loud and distorted. Not to mention the decline.
So you can bet that I'm on board with the music labels that the quality of sound in a certain level of quality or even better preserved, has music label that has "made loudened" or worse sound.
I recognize that music is often the accompaniment to other things I do, but when I came to music that I do not want to hearIS F - KED in an attempt to suffocate, or, in other music that I do not hear Contest!
Also, the remastering "of albums to them more, not better, even make me sick.
I also find it curious that most young people do not seem to care about, they spend 70% of the music. But even here the sound was terrible, so most do not really know better.
The best comparison I think he missed 70% of the information on your favorite works, Huy.
Some links with information for those who can not pay for things not there, but it should.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/1 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gmex_4hr ...
http://www.cutestudio.net / data / products / ... Crop / index.php
So please support the music as an art form and not buy the music that was loudened "or" remastered "is an insult to art and artists and musicians who are supporting him, an insult to ask for their profession. Better sound quality.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Index Of/album Girljpg Your Thoughts On Music And The Loudness War?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment