Anybody know the name of this horror (I think) film? - hospital wristband printer epson
I'm afraid I do not know much about him to know I looked like a child.
Basically, what I remember:
was a nurse, and she was a young girl tries to give a dose of penicillin or something. managed to recover, and inject her and then she died and was exposed to a closeup of her hospital bracelet on him and said she was allergic to something that a nurse injected him.
somewhat vague, I know, but it really scared me as a child and the fear of hospital for ages. I do not know what the name of the time.
Thank you for your help
Xx brit: D
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Hospital Wristband Printer Epson Anybody Know The Name Of This Horror (I Think) Film?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment