Is powdered oatmeal better then rolled or old fashion oatmeal? Can I make it at home using rolled oatmeal?How? - what to do with old oatmeal
I read the oatmeal, wonders whether in the form of powder, and I found this site, but I did not say how. think it would be easier to cook to a paste, then rolled, but nobody says that if that is true.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
What To Do With Old Oatmeal Is Powdered Oatmeal Better Then Rolled Or Old Fashion Oatmeal? Can I Make It At Home Using Rolled Oatmeal?How?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The main difference between the instant oatmeal is that the instant powder was such that it cooks quickly in the microwave. When you visit the website of "The Dollar Stretcher" (Google search) and search revenue and save money, I think we still have a home recipe for instant oatmeal related.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the steel cut oats or Irish, which takes about 20 minutes cooking time, but with great chefs, .... Oatmeal sweet