Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Head Lice To Show Up Lice In Long Hair? How To Get Rid? Need Some Good Inputs?

Lice in Long hair? How to get rid? Need some good Inputs? - how long does it take for head lice to show up

I lice, 1 months, trying to unravel everything, but after a few days time and again proves to be the head!
Have you tried all the solutions ..
I think my long, thick hair, stay in my head, even after shampooing, treatment of lice and fire!
It is difficult to keep long hair with lice!

Is this hair loss occurs because the lice? I'm afraid?

Haircut is a great way to get ahead? With short hair it really works ..

But how to get a haircut with head lice? and if so, what short hair style goes against head lice!
But pls do not ask me to shave my hair, I will not do that! I'm a traditional girl ...

Thank you for your comments and suggestions ..

No comments:

Post a Comment