Very worried... drops of blood after bowel movement? - blood stained mucus in stool in dog
First, I started it about a month before the evacuation of mucus. Some time later I started noticing spots of blood red in the fall of waste and eventually drops of fresh blood into the water. I went to a doctor who asked me some questions and make an appointment for me) to see a specialist (28 March.
Shortly thereafter, both the mucus and blood are completely stopped. I thought I had seen the last of the problem, but a few days ago was the same. First, mucus and blood in the stool. Now I'm passing fresh blood drops. : (
There is no evidence other than those listed above, and I am 19 years old.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Blood Stained Mucus In Stool In Dog Very Worried... Drops Of Blood After Bowel Movement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. If blood is blood red, then you can rely on them. Take a plasticizer for the next few days and then make efforts to get more fiber in your diet, and everything will be alright.
ReplyDelete