Friday, January 22, 2010

Computer Does Not Recognize Microdrive Why Doesn't My Computer Recognize My Hitcachi 4gb Microdrive?

Why doesn't my computer recognize my Hitcachi 4gb microdrive? - computer does not recognize microdrive

I have my D70 on my MacBook via USB and then I can see my photos on my camera stored 4GB Microdrive (although one or two have a red X on them), my computer refuses to recognize even disk into the drive.

With Media Player in my printer does not help either. Suggestions? Better not make, as I have pictures, I know it still there. I have tried OS X and Windows Vista. This has created the work for 3 years now.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I gave these micro a while ago. I had an 8 G and 4 G (Seagate I think). G-8 is used for travel in the afternoon and "Locked Up" in me. After clicking on the table (not much), began to read, but half the images were damaged! (These files are Canon RAW CR2). This map is (very hot and I remembered that it's always warm in use). I made that buying a normal CF card instead. These microorganisms are on sale at Fry's, and I thought I would have known better.

    They have three years ago? I had only a few months.

    "It is very important files, I do not know what to do when I hit.

    If you send it to them, might be able to recover files - if they are very important to you. I regret not having been more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I gave these micro a while ago. I had an 8 G and 4 G (Seagate I think). G-8 is used for travel in the afternoon and "Locked Up" in me. After clicking on the table (not much), began to read, but half the images were damaged! (These files are Canon RAW CR2). This map is (very hot and I remembered that it's always warm in use). I made that buying a normal CF card instead. These microorganisms are on sale at Fry's, and I thought I would have known better.

    They have three years ago? I had only a few months.

    "It is very important files, I do not know what to do when I hit.

    If you send it to them, might be able to recover files - if they are very important to you. I regret not having been more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems a bad media reader
    Skip to search Yahoo
    Photo Rescue Type

    ReplyDelete